Bromley Vocal School is open between 02pm and 9pm Monday to Friday, and 11am-6pm at the weekend. At the moment we have the following teachers working in the following days:
The cost of the lesson depends on the level of the teacher and the duration of the lesson. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LEVEL OF THE TEACHER REFERS TO THEIR EXPERIENCE AND LEVEL OF EXPERTISE AS APPOSED TO THE STUDENT’S. ALL TEACHERS TEACH FROM BEGINNERS UPWARDS.
Also you can save 10% of the cost, by paying for a block of 6 lessons at a time.
ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT SIMONA TEACHES NEW STUDENTS AGED UNDER 14 AT A LOWER RATE THAN HER LEVEL (LEVEL 2 AS APPOSED TO LEVEL 3!)
The fees are outline below:
|Teacher||60 Mins||60 Mins Block||30 Mins||30 Mins Block|
To check availability and/or book a lesson with a teacher, please pick an appointment via the following links:
Book a lesson with Simona (COMING BACK SOON!)
If you’d like to pay for a block of 6 lessons, then please contact the teacher first to ensure that there is a regular slot available for you.
Payment Handling and Business Srtructure
- All bookings and payments done via the website are made with the individual teacher directly
- All payment goes to the individual respective teacher
- Brompley Vocal School acts solely as a booking platform that helps connect the student with the teacher. All our teachers are self-employed and carry out private lessons under their own name and responsability
Please note the following
- Lessons are always paid in advance
- Half an hour slots are generally for young children, who find it hard to concentrate for a whole hour
- Block bookings need to be made on a regular slot basis ie the same time on a particular day. If you’re interested in booking a block beforse having your first lesson, then please contact the teacher directly, If you want to buy a block of lessons for a gift, then please see below
- We run a strict cancellation policy here. Therefore you must give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation, otherwise you will be charged for the lesson
- All lessons are redeemable but not refundable
- All first lessons involve an assessment of the voice, listening to the voice on scales aswell as a song of the student’s choise. So the student needs to come prepared with a song in mind. The music and the lyrics will be provided at the lesson
GIFT TOKENS ARE ALSO PROVIDED! Please go to the Gift Token page