- The “Bromley Vocal School” (BVS) acts solely as booking and marketing platform that help connect the student with the teacher. All our teachers are self-employed and carry out private lessons under their own name and responsability. All business is managed by each respective teacher individually.
- All bookings through the website constitutes a contract with the teacher, each of whom is self-employed and carries out private lessond under their own name and responsability.
- Any payment made through the website or subsequantly is hel by the teacher directly
- These conditions apply to all bookings and to each contract between the student and the teacher
- Students personal details will be held in the strictest confidence in accordance with the EU GDPRS (General Data Protection Regulation) and will be accessible only to BVS teachers
- By booking you give the teacher permission to send you email and/or messages for confirmation, lesson reminder and newsletter. Students personal details will never be passed to any thir party. If / when you no longer wish to receive these, please let the teacher know accordingly.
- Lessons are always paid for in advance, by a minimun of 7 days
- Lessons will end around 5 mins beforse scheduled time so to allow student changeover
- Students are alway encouraged to record their lessons for review and practice
- All first lessons involve an assessment of the voice, listening to the voice on scales as well as a song of the student’s choice. So the student nedds to come prepared with a song in mind. The music and the lyrics will be provided at the lesson
Cancellation, Reschedules, etc.
- Regardless of circumstances, the full rate will be charged for all lessons cancelled within less than 24 hours of the scheduled time
- Notification of cancellation or reschedule can be made by phone (including voicemail), email or text
- Lessons fees are not refundable
- Students should not attend the lessons if they are ill. If it is belleved that a student is going to be ill for the lesson then it needs to be cancelled as soon as possible. If a student turns up ill, the teacher reserves the right to discontinue the lesson and that lesson will be forfelted
- If a student arrives late, their lesson will still end at the scheduled time. If the teacher in running late, the student will still be given their full-allotted time
- As good practice and the interest of the student, if teachers are ill, thay reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the lesson even at last minute time. In this event the teacher will offer a suitable alternative to catch up for the lesson
Prices and Payments
- All the teachers at Bromley Vocal School are self-employed and carry aout private lessons in their own name
- All bookings and payment, although handled via the “Bromley Vocal School” website, are made with and to the individual teacher
- All payment go directly to the respective teacher
- Block of lessons and Gift Tokens are valid for six months from date of purchase and lessons bought as part of them cannot be used after the package expiry date
- Each block of lessons must be paid and booked in full at the time of the first lesson otherwise the individual non-discounted lesson rates will apply
- Block bookings need to be made obn a regular slot basis (i.e. the same time on a particular day). If you are interested in booking a block of lessons please contact the teacher directly
- Payments may be made by card, bank tranfer or cash in advance of the lesson. Please check with each individual teacher for available options